Thursday, November 19, 2015

Digital Scrapbooking

Getting into doing a bit of digital scrapbooking--how fun this is! This is a very me kind of thing. Would love to make for real scrapbooks, but it is too cost prohibitive.  This is definitely the next best thing....



I started looking into digital scrapbooking and collecting freebies a few years back, and getting a start at fiddling around with it. Amazing how much is available for no cost on digital scrap sites if you are willing to take the time to dig. As it can be an expensive little hobby as you get into it. Unfortunately life took some hair pin turns as life tends to do. So I had to put this new craft on the back burner for awhile. 

Life finally provided a fairly havoc free space for me to again be able to put my creative side in motion. I always call myself "adult by accident"...this is crayons, construction paper and paste without the mess, LOL. And so wonderful are the memories as I build the pages.